Desperate r owner in need of help!

G

GTiR-nick

Hey guys, bit of an odd request but im fast running out of options. Ive just had a load of work done on the car with many thanks to DP Motorsport. Now the problem i face is this. The car is just about finished and is waiting to go and get mapped, now due to the fact i am banned until may the car is without tax and therefor can't be drove on the road. I had the car put on a flatbed to go and get the work done and it cost a small fortune so my request is this. Does anyone have a trailer suitable to fit an r on or does anyone own/know of a reasonable recovery company that could pick the car up from DP and take it to get a re-map then bring the car back to my home just outside of chester. Im happy to pay anyone that is able to help.
Many thanks
Nick

G

GTiR-nick

Ive only got afew months left of a 12 month ban and its taken an age to finally come round so i dont think ill risk it haha, cheers anyway

Mr GTiR

My mate has a trailer. Drop me a text or call me to sort out. You have my mob no on the last pm I sent you ;-)

G

GTiR-nick

Thats great andy im a bit tied up with work today so ill drop you a text tomorrow and we can take it from there. Cheers bud

Braveheart

steve963 said:
are you sayin my R`s only as good as a saxo? :shock: :-D
Not at all.... you seem to be fascinated buy saxo though.
I was suggesting that you (with license) take his R from A to B then C.
As you are living on his door step!

steve963

Braveheart said:
Not at all.... you seem to be fascinated buy saxo though.
I was suggesting that you (with license) take his R from A to B then C.
As you are living on his door step!
i am fascinated by saxo, as in why people buy them

jameswrx2

Just out of interest.. when you come off the ban what's the insurance going to be like? If I'd been banned I'd be worried I wouldn't get insured when I came off it, is it easy to get insurance still?