Descent tuners in or near Essex?

J

Jonny H

As above....just done a search on this but it only came up with Abbey Motorsport? Are these any good? Where abouts are they?

I just want to give my car a general check up, get it on a diagnostics computer and if needs be, get it re-mapped, set up etc.......

Thanks guys and gals! :mrgreen:

pesh90

Jonny H said:
As above....just done a search on this but it only came up with Abbey Motorsport? Are these any good? Where abouts are they?

I just want to give my car a general check up, get it on a diagnostics computer and if needs be, get it re-mapped, set up etc.......

Thanks guys and gals! :mrgreen:
have a read of this fella

http://bb.gtiroc.com/viewtopic.php?t=36431

hopefully it might help...if not then id recommend abbeys, they recently tuned my R, and they did a fantastic job :wink:

http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/

mattygti-r

thing is with abbey is that you pay ALOT for the service they do (which is good job from what ive heard) however as they mostly do GTRs it is very expensive and there is a long waiting list (about 3months at present)

pesh90

mattygti-r said:
long waiting list (about 3months at present)
he'd best put his name down then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mattygti-r said:
you pay ALOT for the service
I paid £100 per hour to have the R tuned on the dynopack.. :oops: just hope i did'nt pay over the odds....mind you though they did a pukka job :D

pete-r

mattygti-r said:
thing is with abbey is that you pay ALOT for the service they do (which is good job from what ive heard) however as they mostly do GTRs it is very expensive and there is a long waiting list (about 3months at present)
Should only be about 3 weeks matty as mine is going there for mapping :D ,one day :( .

mattygti-r

pete-r said:
mattygti-r said:
Should only be about 3 weeks matty as mine is going there for mapping :D ,one day :( .
not from what ive heard mate

S

stokie1

it takes 2 1/2 weeks just to get past their fucking recipionist

pete-r

mattygti-r said:
pete-r said:
mattygti-r said:
not from what ive heard mate
Someone must be doing me a favour then :D