decent set of 15s or swap for my 17s

doggydowg

Here you go;_)

they are 5 spoke 17s with 4 brand new tyres for the mot 2 months ago that have done about 300miles.

Adam L

Mate, i've got a set of 15's with 2 excellent EAgle F1's on them, Impul RS's. I don't want another set of 17's though as i've already got 2.

The 15's you can have for £150 collected if you want....

They're a bit dirty from brake dust.

gtirneil

Ive got some speedline type 2108 with about 200 miles on them, falken ze512 tyres, virtually no wear.

Im after £350.

gtirjoey

ive got some walfrace 15s with black spokes and semi deep dish polished rim toyo proxees (sorry if i spelt that wrong) tyres all legal but gettin low on inner edge whels are preety good condition no kurb marks let me know if your intersted in swap or anyone else im after some nice 17s

Lionel

Iv got a full set of light waight Works wheels that someone can take off my hands for £120.00 they come with tyres.

saddler

I got x4 light weight wheels with super thin profile tyres.. i will do you a Deal + Cash my way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doggydowg

i dont want to travel more then about 40-50 miles for wheels i am based in portsmouth sorry guys should have been more specific.

and lol @ spare wheels

gtir joey where are you based thanks

Adam L

They're the black 5 spokes on the 1st page. £150 cash, they've got 2 mint Eagle F1's and the other 2 need replacing