decat pipe

Mr GTiR

Which of the following decat pipes will fit our cars?

200SX S14/14a
Skyline R32/R33 GTS/ GTS T/ GTR

ashills

gtr and 200sx should all fit as far as i know
i think gts maybe different
i know 100% gtr fits as i had a abbey decat on my old pulsar

W

WRW76

does anyone on this site have a decat for sale.there were a couple of guys who pm'd me and i replied but ive never heard back from them.

Mr GTiR

look on Ebay. I lost out on 3 this week but there are always loads for sale on there :wink:

cheers Allen :D

skiddusmarkus

Andy-before you buy one have a listen to my car without it(ring me next time you come over this way).You might change your mind as it's very loud.

Mr GTiR

skiddusmarkus said:
Andy-before you buy one have a listen to my car without it(ring me next time you come over this way).You might change your mind as it's very loud.
yeah i'm having second thoughts atm as when Blueflame built my 3" sytem they had one on but had to take it off cos they siad it was too fuck1ng loud :twisted:

Might pop over tomoz if your not doing anything. I'll give you a call tonight fella.

ki_saj_ng

if iv got a full mongoose system, what sort of de-cat will fit mine???

i want the loudness and poor fuel efficiency :evil:

sorry my mistake :oops:

A

ard1ey

Saj - do you mean you want to fit a back box to a Mongoose system? If thats the case you're out of luck, there isn't one that will go straight on to my knowledge.

I'm sure someone on here was looking at making the Mongoose quieter, but I think they ended up with a custom made transverse rear box, like the original Nissan pipe had.

coxie

ive just got one which will be fitted whenever my car is back on road...probably two years ish.

got it from middlehursts nissan in st helens where my nest mate works.£20 and fits a treat.