Dash warning lights

STU666V

Has anyone got a list of warning lights for the pulsar?
One flicked on then off tonight and i never seen what one it was! It was the 2nd or 3rd one from the right.

Had a search but never found any thing and i think my cd manual is up the loft?

Thanks

STU666V

I think the 2nd from the right is the cat temp ? it has been removed and the 3rd one is oil pressure and the gauge is showing good pressure?
I only seen a quick flash of a light and aint sure what one is was?

Only did it once, so hope all is fine

STU666V

Was giving the car a good blast in a straight line, 1st,2nd,3rd gear.

Oil level is about 1mm above the max mark.

MarkTurbo

What did you do with the wiring from the cat temp sensor when you removed it? If it was that light that flashed up maybe the wiring momentarily shorted somewhere causing the light to come on?

STU666V

What did you do with the wiring from the cat temp sensor when you removed it? If it was that light that flashed up maybe the wiring momentarily shorted somewhere causing the light to come on?
I hope so!
It was just cut at one point but i am sure i disconnected it and removed it, will need to check tomorrow.

Thanks

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
What ECU do you have? Is it possible it's some other warning like the way the PFC tells you about DET?

I'd suggest the same thing about the hot dog sensor though; mine just comes on when I've been out in the snow, which is obviously and electrical short that only happens occasionally.

STU666V

What ECU do you have? Is it possible it's some other warning like the way the PFC tells you about DET?

I'd suggest the same thing about the hot dog sensor though; mine just comes on when I've been out in the snow, which is obviously and electrical short that only happens occasionally.
I have a power FC and i got told the engine management light would flash fast or slow if DET?
Will just see if it happens again and see what light it was.