Dash Top Section

A

AZ STE

The dash in front of my steering wheel had a small heat crack but now its cracked right across[:(] .Does anyone know if the Nissan sunny 1991-93 1.4 3 door has the same dash top as I will try and source one and fit it.[;)]

A.....Z Ste

Nad

Correct me if I am wrong but I think u will find the top section of the dash is the same in ever sunny/pulsar, not just the hatchback. This is the same as many manufacturers cars as the dash is one of the most expensive parts of the dash to design and produce so is kept the same in all models.

L8r

Nad

V's Fav webby

JapUK's first Martini Nova and the Champion Blue GTIR

http://www.rallymadnad.coolfreepages.com

I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!!

Video of my car

G

GTI-R Kid

I believe that Nad is correct. I know for certain that the dash is the same in the 1.6 & 1.8 Pulsar, also in the 1.6 & 2.0GTi Sunny and in the GTI-R. So it would stand to reason that its the same in all the rest too.[:)]

Rob

A

AZ STE

Nad,
Dont want to correct you, hope you are right as it would make finding one that more easy[;)].Dont go peering through windows into standard Nissan saloons/hatch backs much [:D]

A.....Z Ste

1000ny

yeah they are the same, i`ve got a 1.6 sunny and a pulsar and i`ve swapped loads of bits between them including the dash surround.

1000ny

Curtis

There is a Sunny saloon that I got the fog light out of at Blackbushe car spares. I didn't notice the condition of the dash, but it might be of use.. Here's the number: 01252 874046

Curtis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!

A

AZ STE

Im going to TRY and remove the dash this weekend anyone ever done this I briefly looked behind my dash on the passenger side and its full of stuff including a 2" dia steel tube running diagonally across the dash looks like its going to be a nightmare[?]

A.....Z Ste