Crack?

J

Jonny H

This has only started happening recently (Probably due to the cold weather). But when i dont drive the R for a few days, as i start to reverse/forward it off the driveway, theres a small crack noise, as if somethings gotting stuck whilst its been sitting there. Once the car is moving its fine. As is said it only happens when the cars been sitting there for a couple/few days....... any ideas?

J

Jonny H

Nothing to worry about then :?:

When it first happened i was like... WTF was that? :?

Keira

mines done it with the willwoods, had washed the car and put it straight in the garage, went to get it out about a week later and it wouldn't move :shock: :lol:

J

Jonny H

:lol: :lol: I know, like i said it scared the shit out of me!!

our driveway is on a slight slope so normally when i take the handbrake off the car starts rolling back...........this time it rolled back about 1cm then stopped, stuck it in reverse, tried to reverse but the car wasnt moving! :shock: oh well!....... :roll: as long as its nothing serious! :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

same here. usually when i wash it :roll: had a horror recently with a couple of stones rolloin round the inside rim of my rear left wheel :shock: pooped it :lol:

stu

antgtir

Im sure if you clean the brakes thoroughly then it would stop this for all of probably 2 months lol, ive had one car (not the R) where it wouldn't move at all went to reverse and ended up with the arse end of the car reaching for the sky lol, thought i was going uphill lol :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it too much, although i personally would clean the brakes etc.

Ant. :wink: