cossy braking system

R

rscos320bhp

got a problem with brakes , got 2 lights on instrument cluster ABS lights stay on but pump the pedal a few times and the lights go off and then come back on any ideas please i know its not apulsar but please ""HELP""

R

rscos320bhp

cossy brakes

tried all that for about 3 hours this morning and it was bl**dy cold

MarkTurbo

2 of my mates have got cossies, f o o k i n g ford rubbish :lol: :twisted:

If it stays on when the car isnt moving then its either wiring, control unit or the relay.

And if it comes on whilst moving then its one of the sensors or pick up rings :wink:

I think theres a diagnostics plug on the abs system somewhere too. Take it somewhere and get it plugged in.

R

rscos320bhp

MarkTurbo said:

If it stays on when the car isnt moving then its either wiring, control unit or the relay.

And if it comes on whilst moving then its one of the sensors or pick up rings :wink:

I think theres a diagnostics plug on the abs system somewhere too. Take it
somewhere and get it plugged in.
thanks for the advice but get a life its a fooking car . isuppose ur 4ft 2 with slanty eyes

J

jiw

rscos320bhp said:
MarkTurbo said:

thanks for the advice but get a life its a sodding car . isuppose ur 4ft 2 with slanty eyes
Out comes the rowdy cossy attitude :lol: :lol:

MarkTurbo

No need to get touchy now, i was only taking the p*ss. I actually quite like cossies :wink:

Anyway how about another bit of advice.

F**k off to a ford website next time you want some help :wink: :mrgreen:

R

rscos320bhp

MarkTurbo said:
No need to get touchy now, i was only taking the p*ss. I actually quite like cossies :wink:

Anyway how about another bit of advice.

F**k off to a ford website next time you want some help :wink: :mrgreen:

got a mate with a pulsar u might know him (dooie pop pop ) hes got ur attitude but as i said its only a car not great on pull away but great top end that if i can stop the arse end from slipping and sliding by the way no need to be nasty

R

rscos320bhp

MarkTurbo said:
rscos320bhp said:
by the way no need to be nasty
No need to call me a 4ft 2 slanty eyed person :wink: :roll:

Especially as i've been accused of being a pikey today as well :evil: :lol:

lets call a troose nomore slating

JIMMYBACK

MarkTurbo said:
rscos320bhp said:
by the way no need to be nasty
No need to call me a 4ft 2 slanty eyed person :wink: :roll:

Especially as i've been accused of being a pikey today as well :evil: :lol:
so to sum it up your a 4ft 2 slanty eyed pikey covered in grease n oil that drives a white van :shock: :roll: :wink:

MarkTurbo

rscos320bhp said:
lets call a troose nomore slating
Havent you f**ked off to passionford yet :wink: :lol: :twisted:

Seriously though i do actually like cossies and very nearly sold my R to buy one after all my gearbox problems :shock:

Have you got any further with your abs problem :?:

kyepan

rscos320bhp said:
MarkTurbo said:

thanks for the advice but get a life its a sodding car . isuppose ur 4ft 2 with slanty eyes
that might have come across as harsh, and a tad rude, but thats just considered banter on this site.. u should see the grief they give anyone who claims to make over 400bhp on here... the most popular people are the ones who spend a mint and never actually finish their cars.

R

rscos320bhp

do u know

kyepan said:
rscos320bhp said:
MarkTurbo said:

that might have come across as harsh, and a tad rude, but thats just considered banter on this site.. u should see the grief they give anyone who claims to make over 400bhp on here... the most popular people are the ones who spend a mint and never actually finish their cars.

do u know of dooie pop pop

MarkTurbo

JIMMYBACK B said:
so to sum it up your a 4ft 2 slanty eyed pikey covered in grease n oil that drives a white van :shock: :roll: :wink:
So i've been told :shock:

kyepan said:
that might have come across as harsh, and a tad rude,
When have you ever known me to be harsh or rude? :mrgreen:

R

rscos320bhp

MarkTurbo said:
JIMMYBACK B said:
So i've been told :shock:

kyepan said:
that might have come across as harsh, and a tad rude,
When have you ever known me to be harsh or rude? :mrgreen:
about 4 hours ago ha ha

Dooie Pop Pop

Re: do u know

rscos320bhp said:
do u know of dooie pop pop
YOU CAN FOOK RIGHT OFF DUDE! :lol: :lol: dont drag me into your hangbag battle.
its ok Mark he' s a pikey northaner (brummy, welsh i cant tell :wink: ) like you :wink: very prickely for a guy on the WRONG FORUM aint he :roll: :lol: this is my fault for saying what a nice bunch you all are :p

mick im gonna throw you in the lake friday for showing me up :twisted: maybe you should pm him a pic of your minter cossie and say soz mmm?

stu

btw mate your dunno if you' ve looked that hard but your pretty slitty in the eye department yourself :p

Dooie Pop Pop

turblio said:
What lake Bury Hill?...
I smell something carpy! :wink:
:wink: im on the billaricay ticket mate, will post something in the lounge before i get moaned at for posting poo in the wrong section :lol: