cool info

ashills

well i think it is cool lol

just been looking at some info on the wrc gtirs and they had computer controlled centre diffs and never suffered the understeer they all say ours are prone to anyone else know anymore about this ?????

B

BabyBhp

That sounds very cool indeed :D

It would be wicked if someone had more info about this bcoz ive never heard of this :?

Nad

Yeah they ran a different differential setup to the road car. This is why ppl get confused about the ATTESA setup etc etc and what had it and what didnt Still trying to get hold of any old NME stuff, will let everyone know if i find anything decent out.

Nad

P.S. Tony Bardy's R is a works shell as i has the reloacated petrol filler position.

A

antilag

yeh nad ive been doing searches and tony's name came up a bit along with others ive emailed a few companys about this and the 6 speed sequencial box but i spose none of these are made anymore and if so will cost alot of moola :cry:

a few years back i nearly got a sequencial from becker

A

AndrewD

ok so the attessa system is still on the gtir, just not computer controlled like the gtrs????

Nad

devylboi said:
ok so the attessa system is still on the gtir, just not computer controlled like the gtrs????
AFAIK we have the mechanical version with the centre diff intergrated into the gearbox, not seperate as I have been led to believe the works cars are. Not sure what system Tony Bardy has, will try and find out.

Or u could go look in a car book and see if it tells u :wink: :lol:

Nad