Comp mo's

marc

Im looking for a place that sells comp mo's in 16" White for the GTiR and they have to do HP, as im too skint to buy them outright atm , could anyone help me out?? as ive asked a few local shops and there having trouble tracking them

Regards Marc

J

jaygtir

see if halfords can get them in for you.
they do finance, and i think its a good deal if you pick the right option and pay it off fast enough :wink:

MarkTurbo

jaygtir said:
see if halfords can get them in for you
If you do end up getting some from Halfords get them to put some decent tyres on, even if it does cost a bit extra :wink:

I've seen some of the excuses for a tyre they use, its usually nangkangs or some other s**t like that :roll:

Fine for novas/corsas/saxos etc but you seriously need your head examined if you put tyres like that on something like a Gti-R :wink:

B

bex

www.wheel-base.co.uk

they do compo's but your best giving them a ring... they do mail order and all wheels come with toyo tyres...

compos are sooooooo sexy phwoar... i wanted some... but i ended up with some black monzas...

T

Trev-R

Hi marc. I've got 16" white Compomotive Mo's and got them straight from them. Think I paid £550 without tyres. Not sure if they do HP you'll have to ask. www.comp.co.uk 01902311499

otter

Got mine direct from compomotive and they were pricey! Paid cash tho but you could use a credit card :wink:

They dont include wheel nuts in the price either and when you order them tell em you want plenty of paint on!

marc

Guys I see they come in diffrent thickness's waht did you lot go for and also what offset , thanks !!

I

Ish

WWW.REYLAND.CO.UK are probably the cheapest around on compo's. cheaper that compo direct and demon tweeks as well!!! 8)

prices for 16's are as below. prices are + vat but inc delivery and any colour out of anthracite,white,silver,gold,black. Custom colours available at extra cost. Available in any offset & pcd as well

5.5x16 £587.14
6x16 £586.09
6.5x16 £612.14
7x16 £612.52
7.5x16 £641.49
8x16 £646.30