colours

mohsan

right getting the r full resprayed in a week or two,please help with colours
its an original sunny gtir black,super black i think kh3 code.
I was thinking either keeping black but going for something alot shinier,or going for midnight purple 2,which is a clour off a skyline r34,which is a black purple 2 tone. Do you think nissan can help me with this colour as i dont find main dealers helpful at all.
but that is the colours i am after

Rav

i was thinking about getting mine done...

want to stick with black also but fancy a slight change maybe matt black i do like the idea of that midnight purple skyline colour.

V

Viking

Be careful if you go with matt black paint as I believe it's pouress, (not sure if thats spelt right)

Cheers

Lee

S

Sy.

i'd go for a midnight purple as that is a very nice colour . Will stand out a bit more .

mohsan

COLOUR

HERE IM UP FOR A CLOUR THAT WILL NOT ONLY LEAVE MY WHEELS BLINGIN BUT THE CAR AS MUCH AS THE WHEELS.
LIKE I SAID A TASTIER BLACK,OR THE MIDNIGHT PURPLE.
MIDNIGHT PURPLE 1 IS FOUND ON THE SKYLINE R33 GTR= PURPLE
MIDNIGHT PURPLE 2 IS FOUND ON THE SKYLINE R34 GTR=BLACK/PURPLE
MIDNIGHT PURPLE 3 IS FOUND ON THE SKYINE R34 GTR=FLIP PAINT,SIMILAR TO THE PRIMERA GT FLIP,BUT IS OBVIOUSLY ON THE PURPLE SIDE.
WELL ITS GONA BE DIFFICULT TO GET THE MIDNIGHT PURPLE 2 WHICH IM AFTER AS NISSAN AINT VERY HELPFUL! WILL ASK FOR THE VIN NUMBER PROBLY,AND I AINT GOT A R34 GTR TO GET IT OFF.
SO MAY JUST HAVE TO GO FOR A NICE RICH BLACK

O

Odin

Maybe if you asked on the skyline forum they might help you out with the colour code :wink: .

rob