coilovers

91_GTi-R

anyone got any coilovers or know where to get a set im looking for a set used would be fine just dont wanna pay alot
thanks alex

lee lee

iam looking for some coilovers too but the only companys i can find are tein's and d2's.
the tein's are £900 and d2's are £500ish and just wanted to see if anyone knew of any others plus some links please as ive been looking for a few days and havent found much:sad:

davey red.r

lee lee said:
iam looking for some coilovers too but the only companys i can find are tein's and d2's.
the tein's are £900 and d2's are £500ish and just wanted to see if anyone knew of any others plus some links please as ive been looking for a few days and havent found much:sad:
you can get teins for 600+120for the pillowballs,
go to ebay buy, and type in tein suspension gtir, and all will be revealed.
a set sold on ebay few weeks ago nearly new for £370,just got to have the cash ready.
and d2s, you can get any day of the week, for £400 on ebay.

davey

Last edited:

lee lee

davey red.r said:
you can get teins for 600+120for the pillowballs,
go to ebay buy, and type in tein suspension gtir, and all will be revealed.
a set sold on ebay few weeks ago nearly new for £370,just got to have the cash ready.
and d2s, you can get any day of the week, for £400 on ebay.

davey
cheapest i found on ebay for d2's was 430 then 50-70 delivery = £500ish

pulsar craig

hopefully there will be some on soon i could do with a set in the next couple of weeks, but im abit reluctant to get them from new zealand as i dont wanna get stung the import tax

P

pulsarboby

ive got a set of niss sport coilovers i will let them go for £350 but no less than that! they were over a grand new with bill to prove