Clutch Slave Cylinder or Seal Kit for Slave Cylinder

antgtir

As in the title, has anyone either got a new or relatively new clutch slave cylinder for sale OR

has anyone got a new seal kit for the clutch slave cylinder?

If so please can you get in touch either via this thread or PM.

I look forward to seeing thousands of offers lol:lol:

Many thanks,

Ant.

MarkTurbo

Ive got one on a broken box i replaced for somebody a few months back. Wouldnt like to say how old it was but its all working ok.

If you cant find anything newer or a seal kit i could always dig the box out and take it off ;-)

antgtir

Andy could you get the part number for me as if its only around the £10 mark ill get a new seal kit.

Thanks to all those with the offers etc, i may call upon you if the seal option doesn't work out lol.

Many thanks,

Ant. :thumbsup:

antgtir

Many thanks for that Neal, top man.

Hopefully Nissan wont have this kit on back order for the next year lol.

Ant. :thumbsup:

antgtir

I knew that, it says so in your sig, do do do *whistles away* :doh:

Appologies mate, thanks for the info though, very helpfull, ill let you know for future reference what the price is today for the seal kit.

Ant.

antgtir

Ive rang Nissan and have ordered the seal kit, should hopefully have it for this weekend. Also have ordered myself the Hose Solutions SS braided clutch line so got myself a little present for the reward of changing clutch seals lol.

The kit costs £10.30 inc vat and is the part number given by dave.

Ant.

antgtir

Ok ive got the slave cylinder seal kit, very happy as it includes a new piston with seal, new rubber boot, new bleed nipple cap and new piston spring, all that for a bargain of £10.30 all in.

Id definately recommend doing this rather than buying the whole unit.

Ant.