Clutch Braided Hoses.

scottyd

Looking for clutch braided hoses (not sure how many there are/i need) But i need stronger ones and fast guy said he got his off a group buy a while ago, so anyone have them up for sale, or can remember the company that made them, contact details etc?

Thanks,
Scott.

geetee

Didn't Mike (ex-gtir forum name) make them up? I think that's who I got mine from, but it must be a couple of years ago now. Drop him a pm, although I've not seen him around recently.

stumo

Look up hydraulics in your yellow pages....virtually all of them can make them up

O

Odin

I did the first group buy on these, I think it was hose direct that I went through.

Rob

Lionel

im off over the hydraulics place that i use 2morrow to get one made up if anyone likes i can get a price for you to see what they will cost

Animaldaz

I managed to fit a goodridge front brake hose on the clutch, they have the same ends except the banjo end on the goodridge is thinner, so you have to use a shorter bolt ie a caliper one or you could shorten the original, it is slightly longer to but still fits in the backet on the gearbox ok

Lionel

i went down there to day and they are sorting me some price out for them. got to go down and see them 2morrow