Clean black pulsar

sc0ott

Anybody selling a clean black non-standard pulsar?

looking for a weekend toy at the moment so my options are open with regards to types of cars. Always prefered the looks of the pulsar over subarus, evos etc.

Looking through the members cars section, beaulys? is the perfect example of the pulsar i would be interested in, to give you an idea.

Cheers

whytie

I'm putting a pulsar up for sale this week running 300bhp. It's getting a fresh mot this week also
spec.
recent engine rebuilt
gab suspension
whiteline anti roll bars
willwood brakes.
Greddy boost cocontroller

I'm over in Bellshill so not to far

vss irvine

Ive got a very clean black car for sale aswell. Almost totally standard. Full engine rebuild thats only just run in.

Full mot and tax when it goes.

Stock suspension wheels brakes body etc

sc0ott

whytie, do you have any pictures?

Chopper, Baeu, they look ideal, not keen on the wheels however. Would also be a 7-9 hour drive from where i am. Not sure i would be up for that if im honest.

Im not in any rush for one anyway.

sc0ott

Photobucket

Its actually beau :doh:

Are they for sale though? :lol: Selling yours any time soon?

whytie

Ill get it out the lockup next week and get some pics, this is one of the few I have. One of the very late ones on a m plate.

whytie

No still got sunny Scott's pulsar.

Tidy car Scott's old one, hks forged engine hks cam, quaife box, brembo brakes, apexi ecu I got it for a crazy low price. Not really got any plans for it as Ive still got tees old car which I've been spending a bit of cash on.

sooni

Anybody selling a clean black non-standard pulsar?

looking for a weekend toy at the moment so my options are open with regards to types of cars. Always prefered the looks of the pulsar over subarus, evos etc.

Looking through the members cars section, beaulys? is the perfect example of the pulsar i would be interested in, to give you an idea.

Cheers
Hi there
i'v just put mine up for sale.
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/nissan-pulsar-gtir-years-mot/1017582006
cheers