checking the timing

hainesz

dont worry buddy youll get there... its really simple, like i said if you get stuck call me up on the mobile buddy... its no problem... my neighbours hate me working on mine at silly times at night and i live in a small close... lol...

cheers for your help with the abs sensor bob... top bloke... did that other one turn up before you moved?

gtirx2

Whats your idle doing when you disconnect the tps?

You need to get it to idle around 1000rpm or under to get a correct reading,you may have to get someone to slip the clutch a bit if your idle is to high with the tps disconnected.

P

pulsarboby

dont worry buddy youll get there... its really simple, like i said if you get stuck call me up on the mobile buddy... its no problem... my neighbours hate me working on mine at silly times at night and i live in a small close... lol...

cheers for your help with the abs sensor bob... top bloke... did that other one turn up before you moved?
no prob steve : )
no never did get the first one back and were now in our new unit so deffo wont get it back, it may be worth you contacting royal mail as its probably stuck in a depot somewhere thats if the people from your old house ever did actually send it which i doubt tbh, if you trace it then just keep it as a spare

williams

If you look at it from the drivers side wing with the rad to your right it should be at the furthest mark to the right. It will be low on power if timing is out or run like shit if its too far out. Where are you from?