cheapest place to by a turbo

ashills

cheers paul we will normally beat most quotes on gt ball bearing turbos and all uk supplied with warrenties etc

ashills

2871 is £810; Street retail is £870
2876 is £840; Street retail is £904
3071 is £895; Street retail is £1028

EVOBAD

i spoken to turbo dynamics they said they can do me a 2876 for £795 all in but i think i could get them down to 750 at a posh

EVOBAD

yes mate pulsar gtir but iv got my eye on that kit on ebay t3t4 turbo kit on ebay but not sure what it will perform like

EVOBAD

Micra Ed said:
EVOBAD, that will be excluding vat. TD never quote prices with VAT added.
thats all in mate i bought a gt30 3years ago from them for £900 all in they will match most prices:-D

Keira

EVOBAD said:
yes mate pulsar gtir but iv got my eye on that kit on ebay t3t4 turbo kit on ebay but not sure what it will perform like
imagine a constipated dog trying to sh!t out a dish cloth that its swallowed....that'll be similar to the spool on that old thing compared to a bb gt series :lol:

EVOBAD

diesel weasel said:
imagine a constipated dog trying to sh!t out a dish cloth that its swallowed....that'll be similar to the spool on that old thing compared to a bb gt series :lol:
so what u saying its shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitif thx for telling me:thumbsup:

Fusion Ed

EVOBAD said:
thats all in mate i bought a gt30 3years ago from them for £900 all in they will match most prices:-D
Ill speak to TD tomorrow about this, as it seems far to cheap to me.

P

pulsarboby

have a link where i can get 3071 for £780 all in if you need it pm me