CHEAPEST 2.2 stroker kits???????

A

antilag

i no its been covered but i cant find nothing who has the cheapest quote on a 2.2 and where from i can get the tomei kit for £3000 delivered with insurence ect.biggest problem is the evo 2.2 kit is dearer but theres a place in the states selling them for £2000 but the gtir one is £3100 :cry: :cry: PLEASE HELP BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AGAIN LOL

S

Sirnixalot

go tomei, go tomei go! (to the ninja turtles song by vanilla ice)

A

antilag

thats for all the help on prices u've all been a great help :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: NOT :lol:

S

stuart rawlinson

Farndon Engineering crank was £1850 but had £200 of extras done to it

Rods £700 but had one offs made for the pistons and work on the small end and big end to ease the throw

Stu.

A

antilag

thanks stu for being decent enuff to answer the post lol cant believe they want that much that sucks considering there flown out to jap land ect and flown back i might giv em a ring for a chat cos i ent paying 3 grand :cry:

Nad

£3000 is cheap trust me, Tomei in UK is £4500 from Hiteq at last count. Dont forget the pistons with the Farndon stuff.

Nad

A

antilag

well was hoping to maybe get a tomei crank and use pistons and rods from the states may b for jgycustoms or summin

S

Sirnixalot

depends on the Jun kit you mean, Jun has 2 one that uses your standard rods and one with Jun's rods

A

antilag

y up the boost wen u'l use more fuel lol the answers to all these questions are that most people who have a love for cars dnt care about stuff like that lol worry bout it wen it comes to it hopefully the standard 11 year old box will take 500+hp lol wat u reackon 1 quarter mile and there will b cocks all over the town lol

S

Sirnixalot

you BORE the cylinder in the block you STROKE the crank journals on the crank (move them farther away fromt he center axis).

J

J-GTi-R

Yep, Nikko can often be found outside stroking his crank... :wink: :roll: :wink:

A

antilag

mods we need to sort out all this sexuel tension on the forum cos every post ends up with sex involved and quite frankly i think its discusting.o and also is it safe to go 2.2 on an old engine cos vpulsar was gonna stroke his 10 year old but decided against it lol

S

Sirnixalot

lol....yeah im trying to get a new personal record...from 2l to 2.2l :lol:

so long as the bearings are changed, the cylinders honed, new head bolts and head gasket then i see no problem.

A

Anonymous

Of course it's safe! You'll be rebuilding the engine and if done properly it'll be as good as new. For a stroker you'll have to replace all of the bearings anyway, but also remember to replace all of the gaskets and other seals.

Remember to rebuild the head with new oil seals and to lap the valves in again. Don't leave out a new oil and water pump from the list. No fun replacing those with the engine in the car.

antilag said:
mods we need to sort out all this sexuel tension on the forum cos every post ends up with sex involved and quite frankly i think its discusting.o and also is it safe to go 2.2 on an old engine cos vpulsar was gonna stroke his 10 year old but decided against it lol