Cheap styling mods

A

Anonymous

Just recently got a pulsar Gti-r and was wondering what could be done to just tidy up the appearance of it without going over the top at all and for little cash !
Thanks

A

Anonymous

i've already added 15" OZ Superturismo GT alloys, clear side repeaters, am hoping to put the silver bulbs in the sides and front. Also going to get a shorter aerial. Apart from that can't think of anything else, just wondered if there was any common mods people do for cheap ?

geetee

Most ppl with R's don't go for the Max Flower looks... they spend their dosh on performance upgrades :twisted:

Get urself a Mongoose + filter. Then start looking at boost upgrades..... Dawes Device or Greddy Profec B and a fuel computer....

Better to be quicker than prettier :lol:

.....but then u could always get iridescent paint work, slam it to the floor, put 18's on it, fit a nice skirt kit.......... oooh and a big sub to shake the windows.... I always find that helps the handling...

Chr1st - I need to chill out.... :cry:

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

A

Anonymous

haha, no not interested in the max flower look at all, don't want to ruin the car just wondered if there was any subtle things that could be done ! maybe could colour code the body parts when it gets the paint sorted later in the year !
Looks like its time for the power upgrades then ! :lol:

geetee

phew.... thought u might have taken that the wrong way :D must have a sense of humour!

but really - not much seems to get done to these cosmetically... ppl are too busy extending their overdrafts in order to pay for forged pistons, bigger turbos etc...

and oh...

1. spending several months trying to figure out why the hell their car idles at 1500rpm (there is no answer - it just does - turn the stereo up!) ....

2. navigating routes around Britain that take in enuff Shell stations to cover the poxy miles per tank u get (it's hardly worth talking mile per gallon here!)

Enjoi!

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

A

Anonymous

Lower the car, stick some tints all round, big exhaust, front mount and mesh front bumper, get the aluminum sump guard too that goes on the front bumper, blue headlamps.
But you still need to sub and amp in the boot for showing off and a boost upgrade. So having 300bhp and a nice looking and sounding car is the best of both worlds. 8) BUT I THINK THE TINTS OR THE FRONT MOUNT HAS BEEN MY BEST MOD

J

jasegould

Lower the car, stick some tints all round, big exhaust, front mount and mesh front bumper, get the aluminum sump guard too that goes on the front bumper, blue headlamps.
Yeah, go for it, then your car will be exactly the same as everyone elses!!!! Baaa :D :lol: :wink:

Im jesting BTW :wink:

A little styling mod is to break the orange plastic out of the front and rear indicators and fit orange bulbs. Meshed grilles look good

:D

G

GTiRich

.....but then u could always get iridescent paint work, slam it to the floor, put 18's on it, fit a nice skirt kit.......... oooh and a big sub to shake the windows.... I always find that helps the handling...

PMSL!!!!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

LOL no im don't want to do the front mount intercooler yet at least think i'll leave it at what i first decided on, maybe a light tint !
and yea lol the rest on fuel and running the thing ! :D

A

Anonymous

iTHINK darker tints sets the car off nicely, well it depends on what colour your car is.
Good for safety too as an intruder will not beable to see who or what is in the car at night. I could be a police officer :lol:

And don't worry i haven't forgotten about how it goes..

D

disco dave

wot a bout a nice open front grill smooth bumpers, custom rear spoiler,and cut out bumper. like mine,

A

Anonymous

These pics are now the ones i use to show people online what car my in similar to :)

Make your car look like this KeithGti-r, but I bet its not cheap :p

D

disco dave

cheers guys
if u want it like mine i can help u ther i owna CAR SPRAY SHOP WHERE id o lots of fibreglass work and spraying
have a look at my site
www.hybridpaintworks.com
cheers dave

D

disco dave

also my konig leather interor that i had made for my gtir.

D

disco dave

seats would have costed 900 new.
and the retrim to have the rear seats matchd costed 510 inc door cards aswell so 1410 in total