Cheap secondhand clutch

P

pulsarmick

i need to get my gtir back on the road i need a clutch not bothered if its not new as long as its got some good meat on it because my car is getting the better of me and has nearly drained my bank all help needed not bothered if i have to take the enigne back out in a year or six months just need my car on the road help can collect if in the midlands :-D

davey red.r

think my exeddy one is still at garage when i got the giken fitted ,it was workin fine bud, ill find out tom for you, you can have it for the postage mate okidoki daveyboy;-)

P

pulsarmick

clutch

many thanxs that will be a yes for postage thanxs :thumbsup:

davey red.r

shouldnt b any more than 20 gold ones delivered ,ill pm u tomorrow night, to let you know if hes still got it okidoki;-)

P

pulsarmick

clutch

thanxs my good man have got you pay pal i can send it that way if you like pm me thanxs:thumbsup:

P

pulsarmick

help need a clutch

hi many thanxs to dave for his help top man:thumbsup: i need a cheep chlutch for my gtir so i can get it back on the road as funds are running out fast i dont want to sit in my back yard its to good for that need help:sad:

M

madmax

ive sold a hks clutch on ebay, used but in good condition, its been over a 2weeks and the buyer still hasnt sent me the money, but if i havnt had enythin by the end of the week im puttin it up for sale, if you are interested

P

pulsarboby

the same as you would hang a man with a wooden leg;-) :lol:

davey red.r

im a geordie u know ,a little messed up in the skull department :lol: was fine till the rrrrrrrrrr rolled into my life,and as regard to your question about hangin fire,means steady eddie in northern monkey banter, steve ferguson who did my car has many clutches ill c what hes got tomorrow for ya,you cant get better than a kwikfit fitter,regards tudor temple:lol: :?