chav or useful ?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Doesn't look like it fits perfectly well but i think its useful! The rear bumper acts like a parachute but something like that would help..

GTi-R23

they are probably gonna be the new lexus lights, but anything that smoothes over the parachute effect of the rear bumper (with oe silencer removed) might have it's benefits if you're into top speed

EVOBAD

:tsk: these people are only up the road from 20minutes they hav been selling these for ages not for me thx:? :tsk:

P

pulsarboby

definately chavtastic, whats the point of that other than lining the blokes pocket:roll: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
definately chavtastic, whats the point of that other than lining the blokes pocket:roll: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't thinking of buying it myself , Just thought it might make a useful debate on aerodynamics in general ;-) :-D .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

with all due respect rob the cars as aerodynamic as a brick:lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

See debate is good lol.

I also thought a few of the chav's amongst the membership would start wetting themselves by now :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gtirneil

How the crap is that CHAV ?

People have been banging on about undertrays and stopping the parachute effect of the rear bumper for ages.

A useful product comes up and you all slate it.

Fair enough it isnt going to make the car do 200mph but i bet it would help to some degree.

Sorry for being an **** but i just cant see how that is chav.

O

Odin

gtirneil said:
How the crap is that CHAV ?

People have been banging on about under trays and stopping the parachute effect of the rear bumper for ages.

The idea isn't necessarily chav, but I think that particular version is a tad chavtastic :shock: :lol: :lol: .

I have my own design ideas for the rear bumper ;-) .

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Just take a lump out of the rear bumper (the parachute bit) and be done with it, no need for any crap like that.

I might just hire one of these and have a go at it myself.

Most modern cars have a cut away rear bumper, just copy the basic design, how hard can it be.

J

jpward

For any diffuser to work properly it has to have stable air flow under the whole car as my engine builder explained to me as I had a poke round his race car.

His floor is totally flat helping to maintain a fast airflow speed and this creates low pressure inducing suction.

I seen this on fleecebay months ago and quickly realised even then if you fitted it the upper most rear part would still appear to be behind the bumper so the air would still not have the laminar flow needed and I don’t think we need more aero work under the car when the front is such a killer as Bobby says it cuts through the air like a brick :lol:

P

pulsarboby

how can you say a skybarge is a similar shape to a gtir:shock:

the skyline is lower, and far more sleek than our squat little house bricks on wheels:roll:

right lets be blunt now (just like gtir front end)lol
first of all the car is not built for topend speed and it never will be a 200mph monster and handle at the same time!
it has gaping air vents in the bonnet which add huge drag
a square front end
a blunt backend
is to high for an aerodynamic car
also does not have a wide enough track!
infact everything you shouldnt have, it has! whch is another reason why its such an ugly piece of shite:lol:

as jp rightly says, underfoils are designed for lightweight race cars, which run the full extent of the vehicle (no gaps) front to back as in a caterham with alluminium enclosed propshaft etc.
now what this bloke has made will be a total utter waste of money and serve no purpose other than upset the already crap handling (standard form) at speed it will act as a ram air and actually trap air inbetween the bumper due to there being gaps under car where its fixed at the front! this in turn will give a bigger parachute effect and slow your car down;-)
as well as completely fcuk up the handling when its flapping around in the wind:lol:

all this! renders the thing truly useless and only fit for the scrapman, and anyone that buys it thinking that its gonna make their car quicker is living in cloud cuckoo land or is a complete chavalistic burberry fool:lol: :lol:

if you want sleek and aerodynamic sell the Rbrick then go buy a zx300! with mods that car will be capable of topping over 2 ton and is built for the job too!
old but way beyond its time in terms of styling.

how was that robbie?:p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
how was that robbie?:p :p

You're talking 5hite matey :shock: , We all know that the pulsar is the prettiest most aerodynamic car ever built, And this cool mod will just be the icing on the cake for those of us that want to do 240mph :shock: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Now my little chav friend go crawl back under that burberry rock you escaped from under please

Rob