carbon skin bonnet

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi everyone

i was just lookin a the jap side of the owners club and found this pic of a carbon bonnet

wat you all fink ?

coxie

F*CK me thats exactly what i want a standard light weight bonnet i can attach my vents to. i really want a carbon bonnet but don't want to lose the look of the r bonnet..perfect. :D :D :D

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i want one 2 mate it looks well nice on this R. the one in the pic is just a skin not the full on bonnet . but still looks the part.

C

caz

That red one would look nicer without RED vents. I prefer carbon bonnets on any other colour than black. Which is a shame coz me R's black. Just don't see the point when it doesn't stand out. They look lush on white or silver motors. Unless your a proper competition freak of course

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i must a mit the red vents dont look shit hot but the rest of it look grate . just fink wat it wood look like with the vents in carbon :D 8) it wood look sweet.

M

Mart

Well just the skin, its a lot closer to a full carbon bonnet most will get to!
It looks the NUTS!! :D

Did you see any prices, plans to export here?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i didnt see any it was all riten in japanes . but im shor some cood do u just a skin for the bonnet.

B

blr123

Isn't there a computer program that translates automatically when you're on a site that isn't in english :?: