Carbon fibre

Sween

I have been looking around for a carbon fibre bonnet and spoiler for my Pulsar but so far haven't had much luck finding any. Does anyone know of anyone that still makes them. Most places I have spoken to say they no longer stock them as the car is getting old now there isn't much of a market for them

Mr GTiR

There was a group buy recently on spoilers. Do a search on here and you shall find. IIRC bonnets are still available.

Lionel

yes thats right we have started the ball rolling and have some great carbon goodies comeing there will be doors/tail gates/door cards/bonnets OE style and flat/ bumpers/dash bords and more

red reading

knight racer do very nice bonnet and vents,rear spoiler look for gtir303's car as there is piccys on here somewhere,(it's probably where lional will get them from anyway.

G

gtir henners

im having font wings and arch extensions being made up for mine at min! my wings are arriving 1st o feb and extensions are cmming mid feb hopefully, making both parts for me as direct bolt on replacements, he uses pre peg carbon so the top notch stuff! being as hes made the moulds hes said he can do them for anyone on a week turn around, hes wanting £460 for a set of wings and about £200 for all 4 extensions which i idnt think was too bad?? cheaper than the nissan replacements lol!! also gona be doing all 6bump strips, skirts, door cards etc if your interested? drop me a PM if thats any use to you?

henners

creedy

Lionel said:
yes thats right we have started the ball rolling and have some great carbon goodies comeing there will be doors/tail gates/door cards/bonnets OE style and flat/ bumpers/dash bords and more

if you do then ill be having alot of stuff :)