Carbon bits

Im goin to be making some carbon bits and unlike others they will actually be made on time!

going to start out eith some carbon spark plug covers the progress to grills and side vents but what sort of interest would you all have in theses bits??

Soz above has been edited meant carbon spark plug covers!

never thot of the dash surround good idea!

Ill keep you posted and figure out a price as im fed up everybody goin to make something but never doing it so gonna do it myself!

gtir bean

i think it would look well trick if the surround for the clocks etc was carbon,or even the whole dash but dont think that would be very easy.

right will say £55-60 delivered for the Spark plug covers

for the dial surround will be £50 delivered

Side vents for the bonnet will be £65 delivered

Dash surround unkown yet will need to look more into costs of making moulds for them and not too keen on doing gauges.

Prices may vary if there is enough interest prices will go down unless is a one off and the cost of the mould will be covered by who wants what!

nismoboy

can u do a carbon rocker cover? as theres a few peeps that would be intersted in this, as it would look cool and save quite abit of weight.

S

si.c R

I'd be interested in some carbon bits 8) Would like to see some pics first though.

N

Norfy

i wanna flush carbon fibre tailgate, and dash.

also i need of some flat carbon fibre panels to cover where my door cards used to be. (dont mind cutting to shape myself)

any info on doing these would be great. :D

P

pixi

what about some carbon inserts for the dash so you can fit apexi afc in the heater vents or may be a new pod for the guages in the dash (the 3 bye the steareo) if you could do these I would be very interested

N

Norfy

what about carbon arch lips and side trims? and maybe covers for the plastic bits on the top of the bumpers?

basically, everything that hasnt got paint on it :D