Car Grafix / Stickers

A

Anonymous

i have seen some R's fling about with stickers on the drivers doors such as hks, Greddy. Does anyone know where i can get these from and what they cost.

mattygti-r

any graphics shop will do them

word of advice

pm "the artist" on here, his a top man! and will do them for you

BUT PLS PLS PLS

only put ones on there for the products you use :roll:

LeeSmith

Fastcar Imports said:
i have seen some R's fling about with stickers on the drivers doors such as hks, Greddy. Does anyone know where i can get these from and what they cost.
I had some one mine, i got them done at a local sticker shop..... five down the doors, one on the front bottom of the bumper....£20

But, then I saw novas, saxo's fiesta's, corsa's with HKS, Greddy (and Greedy LOL) etc down the doors & had enough.....off they came.....

T

The Artist

mattygti-r said:
any graphics shop will do them

word of advice

pm "the artist" on here, his a top man! and will do them for you

BUT PLS PLS PLS

only put ones on there for the products you use :roll:

Thanks for the plug mate....but I can only (at the moment) do internal window stickers.

geetee

Matty,

Are you trying to form some kind of trader's clique? Like Business Link or something... everyone recommends each other and does funny handshakes under the moose head on special occasions? :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)

JIMMYBACK

geetee said:
Matty,

Are you trying to form some kind of trader's clique? Like Business Link or something... everyone recommends each other and does funny handshakes under the moose head on special occasions? :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)
i see u met matty then :shock: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

JIMMYBACK B said:
Yeah they meet up a lot and they have a special handshake which involve's bending over and going BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR :lol: .

rob

kyepan

if you got a black r, why not get black stickers in matt vinal so they will be subtle. just a change of texture. 8)

kyepan

vpulsar said:
JIMMYBACK B said:
Yeah they meet up a lot and they have a special handshake which involve's bending over and going BAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR :lol: .

rob
Rob is a self certified expert on the special hand shake. :lol:

mattygti-r

just seen this hahahah!

no "the artist" his sorted out a few things for me in the past. id recommend his work,

didnt kow he didnt do stickers for the outside of the car

im sure thos with the GTIROC calanders would agree?

as for handshakes,
:oops: