cant go over 130mph

N

nellypayton

does any body know why evry time i get to 130mph it cuts accelleration and does not redline, (not that i want to do that) it just wont go anymore than 130mph i might sound a bit:der:, but hey i looooooove speed just dont like speeding tickets tho lol. :p

Matty B

when cars are bought in from japan they all have a limiter on them, it is set to 180 kph (112 mph). Is your car deffinately reaching 130 mph or is it 112mph. These limiters can be removed if needed.

gtir bean

my old car started this.110 in 4th and 130 in 5th.it will be the delimiting thing behind the clocks.

ashills

normally its a problem within the clocks the signal to ecu breaks down
easiest thing is to swap clocks for a known working set should fix problem

S

stu wiltshire

gtir bean said:
my old car started this.110 in 4th and 130 in 5th.it will be the delimiting thing behind the clocks.

mine also does this

ashills

when mine used to do it u i could feather throttle and sometimes it would go through it
but swap clocks and all will be fine

N

nellypayton

i will try it thanx p.s it is 130mph and private road tests :noidea:errrm yeah yor bot a copper are you :lol: lol

N

nellypayton

i will try it thanx p.s it is 130mph and private road tests :noidea:errrm yeah, your not a copper are you :lol: lol

youngsyp

nellypayton said:
i will try it thanx p.s it is 130mph and private road tests :noidea:errrm yeah, your not a copper are you :lol: lol
Probably not but, this is a public forum and by definition anyone can look at it, and see exactly what you've written ! :roll:

Paul