Canada

O

Odin

Hello Lady's does anybody have any experience of living/working in Canada?

We maybe be going there for a while before moving back down to England :wink: :D .

rob

J

justin666

Dont know about living and working out there but i know there are plenty of these bad boys roaming about :wink:

:wink: :wink:

J.

O

Odin

justin666 said:
Dont know about living and working out there but i know there are plenty of these bad boys roaming about :wink:

J.

And you know how much I love these things :oops: :oops: .

rob

S

stuart rawlinson

vpulsar said:
justin666 said:

J.

And you know how much I love these things :oops: :oops: .

rob
You dont wnt to run in to one of them rob in a car makes a right mess

Stu

BenD

ive worked there, only for 3 months tho, and a 3 week bender in calgary/medicine hat (alberta) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

nice place, they hate the yanks more than the iraqis hate um :lol: :lol:

J

jiw

If you do go rob you might want to contact www.roevin.co.uk as they may need some crane drivers...

They are building an oil refinery in Alberta i believe, i was going to go for a year but with the missus finishing uni this year im buggered, can earn 55k a year i believe plus if you stay a year the bonus is around the 9k mark....

Worth thinking about matey :wink:

O

Odin

Thanks fella, But do you really think I ever want to work full time again :lol: :lol: , But 55k plus bonus does sound very temping indeed :wink: .

Mind you I've been away from crane driving for over 7 years now :oops: .

rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
WHY? :? its bloody freezing, they drive on the wrong side of the road and most of the coonts speak French :x

and besides that - what will you do with the R? if i were you i'd seriously reconsider - plenty better places to go to, i would think about New Zealand as an alternative mate.

O

Odin

Fire & skill said:
plenty better places to go to, i would think about New Zealand as an alternative mate.

Its not a matter of pick your own location fella, Its to do with Vikki's work and there head office is in Canada :wink: .

I just look at it as one of life's new experiences, And from Canada
we can fly all over the states 8) :wink: .

rob

Fire & skill

Vintage member
vpulsar said:
Fire & skill said:
plenty better places to go to, i would think about New Zealand as an alternative mate.
I just look at it as one of life's new experiences, And from Canada
we can fly all over the states 8) :wink: .

rob
well in that case mate - maybe you should give it a try, if the opportunity is there then do it :D

O

Odin

We are flying over next wednesday for a week to have a look at houses and see what there job offer is all about 8) :wink: .

rob