Can some1 with FAST verify these part numbers for me please?

nickr

I'm looking for the windscreen partnumbers for the gti-r

72712 - 67C01
72712 - 50C00
72712 - 53C00

Are these the 3 part numbers for it?

Any help would be great!

Could anyone get me the partnumbers for the USA/Canada b13 sentra?

Im curious to know if this windscreen will fit. I'm located in Canada, and would like to avoid importing a windscreen from japan.

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The Jap Gtir numbers are
72712 50C00 (from 10/92 blue tint), <---The only one listed as Gtir on Euro RHD FAST
72712 67C00 (from 08/90-08/92)
72712 67C01 (from 08/92-08/93 bronze tint)

Gti /RB
72712 53C00 (08/90-clear)

None of the B13 numbers match, but as to wether the windshield will fit or not, I haven't a clue.

Most of our FASTS only cover Jap, EL and ER (euro lhd and rhd) no USA.

nickr

thanks so much!!!
I'm downloading the fast system as we speak. Is there a user guide anywhere or any hints or tips to use it?

oldaneal

can i ask how your fast gives out the part numbers on the main screen mine only shows the partcode and leaves the part number blank ?

stumo

press f5 once you've got the part code has turned red |(you need to click on it twice)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Just click on the little book icon on the top row and it'll give you the part number.

alphadrex

The Jap Gtir numbers are
72712 50C00 (from 10/92 blue tint), <---The only one listed as Gtir on Euro RHD FAST
Will this windshield fit all Pulsar GTi-R's from 1990-1995? Are the other part numbers just different tints? I need a windshield and the only number listed on nissan4u is 72712 50C00 with alternate G2712 53C00. I need the exact part number because Nissan North America does not have the ability to look up via VIN # for JDM vehicles.

Please advise. Thx.

alphadrex

geoff pine

old post ! I'm sure the blue tinted screen was discontinued some years a go ? its just a n 14 body shell so any n14 screen should fit but would not have the blue tinted sun shade strip on the top of the screen .

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I just got a windscreen from the local independent fitters. It came with the blue sun tint at the top. - I assume they had one because it is the same as a standard Sunny.

geoff pine

My thinking was as I'm the only uk owner the screen was the original one from japan ! there are some post about screens but I'm not inclined to spend time looking them up

johnny gtir

Last time I checked with my local windscreen company ( as they swapped one from one pulsar to another) he said he could supply new with brown,green or blue tint for 120-140 ish I think it was

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
^sounds about right. - Cheaper than paying the insurance excess for Autoglass to do it.