Breaking my pulsar

P

Pete

the only problem you have got is there are alot off peeps breaking R at the moment so your parts will be abit harder to sell and you might not sell anything for months just depends if you have got things other peeps havnt carnt you just hold out for the car to sell as it is instead off striping it ?? i know you have just lose your job but truthly theres lots off jobs out there try and give it 1 week and if you still havnt sold your car or got a job then take it from there

plug

Hi mate i have had the car up for sale from before xmas and im really needing it sold cause i need to get another car cause the job thats coming up is about 60 mile away so i would be doing 120 mile aday and it would cost far to much to run everyday

But thanks for your reply

gtir bean

it looks a nice decent example.if my mate could get insured cheap enough he would probably have done a deal with his mk2 crx vt.

P

pulsarboby

you will struggle to get 3k for it if you break it, and it looks to good a car to break, surely someone can come up with 3k for it!
have you tried selling it on autotrader? (cars go fast there)especially at that price

Fire & skill

Vintage member
im still thinking of buying it! need to shift my other car first though. seriously dont break it, this time of year is always a pain to shift a car. give it another week or two and it'll be away

G

gtir404bhp

to late mate a bought it last night.omg its great to be back in the R world again.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-D

P

Pete

see what did i say sombody would buy it and well done to the NEW owner
you have just bought a nice clean R 8) 8) :thumbsup:

G

gtir404bhp

cheers bud well a hope so.onley one small prob with it & thats the thrush race is noisy but what can i say il fix it in a day so not that much of a prob realy.cmon the Rs

G

gtir404bhp

aye mate thats me unfortunly.but not to worry got another one now & il have my 2.2 stroker in it soon.how do you no that anyway

Fire & skill

Vintage member
gtir404bhp said:
aye mate thats me unfortunly.but not to worry got another one now & il have my 2.2 stroker in it soon.how do you no that anyway
its a small world :lol:

was working at a job and the sparky stays in your street