Bottle Green????

ashleygtir

ive seen a bottlegreen/ BRG coloured R, is this a standard colour or a respray?. only seen it twice in south wales. and he aint ever stopped for me to ask?

lakeview

the winter green is a silvery grey sort of colour its similar to a colour they use on the old shape micra

tomble

My mate bought one of the well known scottish winter green ones, has some history on here.. owned by a lady Dr, then buy a chap called dougie.

I have no doubt that its one of the mintest standard pulsars in the country!

I shall post some pics if anyone's interested?

Tom

houghy_1

Werent they a special tribute or something to one of the jap designers's wife or something cos she liked the colour?????

Sure i read that somewhere a while ago???????

Matt

ashleygtir

call me crazy but i actually like that colour, and the one i saw was darker so it must have been a respray, cheers for the pic

lakeview

so do i i looked at one in dicksons of dunblane a few years ago.quite a good car but too expensive

R

*Red*

Someone I know brought a Pulsar in that colour for his gf, and they live in Glasgow.

I'm not a fan of the colour tbh, but it's a nice car.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Abo from Aberdeen owns one.

Another Tom from Aberdeen used to own one and sold it on to Leanne from Motherwell

Rishi

R

*Red*

Hi Ash! :)

RishiGTiR said:
Another Tom from Aberdeen used to own one and sold it on to Leanne from Motherwell

Rishi
That's who I meant!!! :) Leanne and Kevin.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
*Red* said:
Hi Ash! :)

That's who I meant!!! :) Leanne and Kevin.

I know Kevin and Leanne. Knew Kev from back when he worked at the Garage in Wishaw. He was very good to my car. His other half Leanne sold me her new bucket seats with frames for muchos cheapness a while back because after fitting she was still too short to reach the peddals. :lol:

Rishi