bonnet wont open

S

stomski

after just finishing washing the beast in prep for 2moros PTS meet, i thought id check the bay and give it a quick wipe down,but...

i cant open the b!oody thing :x :x

im pulling on the, wots a ma jig and its not budging at all, help!! :x :x :x :x

its geting dark and im running out of ideas...... :cry:

G

GTiRich

I had that happen last year. I cured it by getting a crow bar under the bonnet and very slightly lifting in managed to get to the release mechanism. I think you might also be able to get to it throught the gtill if u got v.small fingers i think :?

O

Odin

Well seeing at it's you the fact you had an idear in the first place is simply astonishing :shock: :lol: :lol: .

rob

S

stomski

dont want to fcuk the bonnet up by forcing it too much and a small bit of pipe wont even fit thru the grill - b!oody ell :x

O

Odin

Get someone to pull on it why you give the lever a really good tug :wink: .

rob

G

GTiRich

There is just enough "give" in the bonnet to prise it up and get ya ginger tips to the lever :wink:

S

stomski

GTiRich said:
There is just enough "give" in the bonnet to prise it up and get ya ginger tips to the lever :wink:
nope :x i can only just get the tips of my fingers underneath the lip, might ask some1 at PTS meet 2moro, starting to annoy me now :x :x

G

GTiRich

Ah sometimes it's good to have skinny little fingers lol 8)

S

stomski

nope, it wont budge, ive put her to put in the garage now, will try again in the morning, or some1 at the meet 2moro can have a go, cheers anyway guys! :wink:

G

GTiRich

Guess what!!!!! My fooking bonnet wont shut :!: :!: :!: :!: :evil: ARRRRRGGHHHHHHH doin my head in now lol