Bodykit

bopper

Does anyone know of any decent bodykits for pulsar, now i dont want anything outrageous, something pretty much standard i just wanted it made from a different material as you cant really sublty modify the orginal as you cant really add to the plastic, where as you can with say fibreglass.

bopper

****ing hell that was quick, i was expecting the abuse i just realise how quick it would be.

anyway i really need new bumpers and the standard ones are now good really, i want to move the exhaust but dont want a rear bumper with the little semi circle left. and i want the front one a little more tidy, i think it doesnt look to great where you can obviously see its just had a great big hole cut out for the cooler, would prefer something that was designed for a cooler.

O

Odin

bopper said:
want to move the exhaust but don't want a rear bumper with the little semi circle left.

I kind of understand your point with the rear bumper because I've got the exhaust cut out left on the drivers side of mine :cry: , I've been looking at solutions myself ;-) .

As for the front I've seen some quite nicely done standard front bumpers that have been modded to make the front mount look better suited to its position, Try looking at oosid's car.

You're still a big girly CHAV though ;-) .

Rob

Garef

I was laughing even before I opened this post.

As for the front bumper problem, you don't have to hack a massive hole out of it to fit a fmic, you can fit them without cutting it at all, well maybe a few small cuts at the back side of it, but nothing that you would see from the front. Try find my R in the members R's and take a look at that. Just a suggestion.

bopper

i know what your saying but i dont want anything in the way of the cooler, i just want a bumper that looks like it was design to have a front mount sitting there. im not really into bodykits either but if i can find a subtle kit it will sort out the problem, if theres nothing simple out there then i wont bother but its something i definatly think is worth looking into, even a totally standard in fibreglass would do as i could make little changes myself

soin

use the links button at the top of the home page , go to parts suppliers , japanese , taka kaira s website have the pheonix power stuff advertised , they do a subtle ish front bumper for the R , whether its still available or not is anyones guess , you can get as far as payement options though .. heres a link

http://www.takakaira.co.jp/asp/template.asp?cat=1&id=373&prodID=NOoKlLlgiHjfmIh

not sure whether link will work , if not just search the takakaira site for rnn14 , scroll down to the pheonix power gaff ..

just promise us youll resist the rear " red baronesque" style bi wing lol

Last edited:

Braveheart

stevepudney said:
and do you know what !!

I do, that car is soooooo sexy, I love the way the body kit is just riveted into place :thumbsup: and the wider wheels give the car a totally different look

where can you get the wide arch kit from these days
Steve... I'm not sure if you are serious or not with your coments.

I do like the rear arches.... Could hide a multitude of sins ;-)

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Braveheart said:
Steve... I'm not sure if you are serious or not with your coments.

I do like the rear arches.... Could hide a multitude of sins ;-)

not sure if it would hide that much :doh: but I'm perfectly serious as it would get rid of my rusty arches and allow wider rubber

it looks so purposeful.............8) :-D

and your right it would hide a multitude and like I say I said I like the bare rivets

F

Fubawu

I posted a link to a group buy for a kit similar to the red Monster.
It is on www.sr20forums.com in the GTIR section. My concern will be finding wheels
a 4x100 +10 offset???