body kits ?????

R

r5ben

is there any body kits or add ons for the gtir like front bumpers grills etc
and seem to find any ??
i did see a black R a tuners car i think with a great front bumper and grill on but cant find it on the net anywhere does anyone know what im on about :shock:
and was there a wide arch kit about for the R :roll:

cheers :D

F

flying postman

As long as u got big balls and dont take offence when people slag u off go ahead

Each to there own i say sometimes does get boring seeing the same looking cars everywhere u go but at the end of the day its YOURS

There should b a few postes on bodystyling kits on here if u look around Gtir303 has adifferent bumper check out his car in the members section

R

r5ben

no no i get your point mate i dont want to mess to much with the body becouse it looks good in normal form but i had my eye on a bumper and grill :eek: they looked realy good but i cant find the name of the tuners car it was on :roll: it was a black R with balck number plates as well :?

R

r5ben

whaaaaaaaaa :shock: thats the one mate !!!!!! :D
so its your beast then is it ! :lol:
looks wicked mate love the front end of the car what bumper and grill is it mate if ya dont mind me asking :roll:

J

jasegould

Takimara or whatever they are called do bodykits, but only a few and IMO they look poo...carzone do them aswell but look really poo

R

r5ben

its just the front bumper and grill on that black one that im after all the kits ive seen look crap so im just going for that front bumper or nothin :D

J

J-GTi-R

I reckon the Phoenix Power one would be ok if you didn't fit that god-awful fuggin rear wing set-up.

R

r5ben

its abit to box looking i like the blitz front lip :D

not seen one yet on a R ??

c20ona

Guy up here in edinburgh has the phoenix power rear spolier and to be honest, it looks a hundred times better in black than it does on there show car.looks utter mad but cost the better part of £1G all in as it has to be bonded to the rear tail gate / painted etc.not a simple plug and play as such.nice though.

kenny

R

r5ben

i look scool on the pic in black but to much with all the mad colours too on the demo car