Body Kits

J

jasegould

No...they're all shite, apart from the Turini widebody kit from SE Nissan, theres a post about it on this site, do a search for it and you shall find...
There are some jap kits and a company called Carzone do one but tbh it looks naff.

S

Sirnixalot

yuk....the phoenix power car looks like a max power car.....just my opinion, the turini kit looks a crap load better than the phoenix one....

S

SunnyGTi2.0

I think a sunny with the front bumper and maye sideskirts from phoenix power and the standard R-spoiler could look quite nice. And of course paint it any other color than blue/gold :)

I hate the phoenix spoiler(s) though.. looks terrible!

S

Sirnixalot

to be honest....i preffer the GTi front bumper...its not as flat and its alot more aerodynamic than the GTi-R one....i would actually trade mine localy if i didnt hack it up already and there were any Gti's owned by anything but old ladys.....(not meant to come off as an insult but there are 3 GTi's here and they are all owend by 40+ year old women)....as you can guess they arent interested in a pretty car :wink:

my perfect body kit?...GTi front bumper, carbon fiber lip, standard GTi-R skirts, SE Nissan rear bumper, GTi-R wing (anything else just looks awful), standard shaped or SE nissan carbon fiber bonnet

and with these new carbon fiber bits coming out soon i can at least get the bonnet done :)....im more of a function than a form guy