Blitz ECU

LJ

Looking through some history on the car and found a fitting guide for a blitz ecu!
Has anyone got a picture of the standard ECU so i can see if it is actually an aftermarket one plus where abouts is it?
Cheers.

A

antilag

its in the centre cosole inbetween yours and passengers feet

i think the blitz ecu wud be a insert so the ecu might look standard from the outside with blitz inside also mite have a sticker on it from the tuner who fitted it

LJ

I'll go have a look now!
Whats gonna be the advantage of this? is it remappable?

A

antilag

to b honest its fooking useless lol i dnt think u can remap it in the uk if its remapable that is i ent certain tho

A

antilag

possible wat is the boost and where was it rolling roaded?

LJ

Boost is standard,Reads 6 on standard boost guage.
Was rrd at PTS (redline shootout) by Stomski off here who i bought the car from. Was making same power at least as 1 bar r's if i remember right :?

zia

blitz ecu has different preprogrammed maps can not be rewritten like standard not really worth the extra expense!!! your boost is probably at 10-13psi which is turned up by either chip on the ecu or you,ve got a restrictor in the pipe line!!

zia

LJ

Alright Zia,

Its Stomski's old car, Think you serviced it just before i bought it?!

Did you think it had had a boost increase?

zia

LJ yeah the car deffo running more than standard which is .5 bar mine also use to spool up to .7bar ie 10 psi with standard ecu,boost controller if you intend to increase the boost to 1 bar then just have the feuling checked, if that ok it should run 1 bar easily!!! bye the way you have real clean car there!!! :D :wink:

zia