blatz software

P

pulsarboby

dont know if this is possible as im a :der: with pc's

if someone has the blatz disc for the datascan would it be possible for them to copy it and send me a copy as ive lost mine somewhere
of course il pay for it

williams

If you google soft4cars you can download it from there, and the serial crack if you have lost yours. Or if you'd prefer a disc I'll do a copy of mine tomorrow.

P

pulsarboby

that would be great if you could do me a copy marc:-D
pm me and il send you a payment and give you addy to send to

gtiroz

Administrator
Staff member
blatz (new zealand) make the cables - they just resell the "nissan datascan" software (which is written by an aussie bloke, in his spare time)

you can download it any time from http://www.nissandatascan.com
(use the rego details from the email you would've received from blatz or other reseller)

i'm all for sharing the wealth - but when it's just an individual who spends a lot of personal time to continually develop an awesome bit of software and only charges around 30 quid for it - not paying seems like ripping the guy off to me :)

P

pulsarboby

yep i bought one over 2 years ago but never ever used it (think i paid £75 for it on ebay) never even took it out the packet and now its gone walkies somewhere lol.

ive just aquired another interface cable but need the software to plug into my laptop so i can run the programme