bit of a long shot...

Sam_M

Ive got a Mongoose downpipe to decat to 2.5" middle section to Kakimoto rear backbox. Im after a rear tail exhaust straight through section maybe someones had adapted to fit straight to the flange above the rear subframe. Wanted to get my old backbox adapted but the flange had rotted away.

Just on the off chance thought id ask as im sure some peeps have had this done. Im feeling like I want a bit of Roar on the car as it only takes 5mins to take the backbox off.

Cheers
Sam

Adam L

I've still got a Mongoose cat back, Sam. You can have it for alot less than the ebay stuff.

I can even fit it for you, since you're such a nice bloke, i'll do it for gratis:-D

Sam_M

Adam L said:
I've still got a Mongoose cat back, Sam. You can have it for alot less than the ebay stuff.

I can even fit it for you, since you're such a nice bloke, i'll do it for gratis:-D

:lol: Im always tempted by the Mongoose Adam. The only problem I have with the Kakimoto is how quiet it is, I wouldnt say theres a real noticeable drop in power tho, its just the noise. Wish I had a pit in the garage, cant get the car high enough to get the middle pipe off. :evil: Ive got a really good gearbox to go on the car and a new starter, just got to book it in with Olly Owen, but an exhaust change is now sounding tempting too :doh: