bike swap

P

pulsarboby

in around 3 weeks i will be putting an r up for sale, but im really after a swap for a big bike if any of you's have one.
the car will be sold all good with a years mot and 6 months tax and with a full service.
it will also have a few mods etc, more details and photos for anyone whos interested!

im planning on a bike holiday with the mrs but my gsxr750 is an out and out track bike, so will be no good at all!
so im after any of the following:

suzuki hayabusa
kawasaki zx10r or zx12r
suzuki gsxr 1000
honda fireblade
yamaha r1
honda cbr1100 blackbird

if any of you's know of anyone interested in doing a deal then give me a shout

davey red.r

take it youve got the bug after watching that busa vid,ive got a honda c90 cub if you fancy that bud lol, sure there was a lad up here in auto trader with a zx12 wanted swap with skyline gtir or cosworth few wks ago,coz i was tempted myself, but ive decided to keep car and my yzf 750 sps let you know what i find on autotrader site squire regards davey tudor;-) ps pm sent

J

jpward

I would not like to go on a holiday on a supersport Something like the Fazer 1000 would be better

Know a few that have went on long trips on them and have had a ball similar engine to the R1 but less peaky and more torque so less work on the road and not as sore on the wrists as you wont be doing track speeds i am sure you know what i mean after 10mins in traffic i get pains from my wrists not as bad on motorway but longest i've rode was the 400Mi to get the bike home and 120Mi was about my limit on comfort stops (ass de numming :lol: )

P

pulsarboby

cheers davey that would be appreciated!

had a couple of riding holidays before on the bike down to the south of france.
lovely roads down there, especially when you get down south!
is better when theres a couple of you though, but all my mates have either suffered from severe crashes or have become boring ol gits now with no sense of adventure:sad:

in a way i wished i had never sold my 12r was a truly awsome bike and a good tourer too!
but the busa wasnt far behind it. blackbird is probably the most comfortable though.

fazer isnt too bad a bike either, but its an aquired taste i suppose!

P

pulsarboby

cheers kev il keep an eye on that one, but would rather do a swap type deal on something really!