big thanks

thehybridsnail

just wanted to say a big thanks to pulsarboby and lee for sorting my car! top guys. and the bonus was he said i have a lovely car. so im double happy. thanks again guys :-D

P

pulsarboby

your welcome fella : )

and yes thats one of the most well looked after cars weve ever had the pleasure of working on, full credit to yourself and whoever the previous keeper was as was kept in tip top condition:thumbsup:

take a few pics under the bonnet and of the car and post in members section

johnny gtir

yes pay up on here but stick them up on the other site in the mean time.I am no brown noser but bob is a good bloke has seen me alright since i met him a few year back one sat at his old place he opened up specially with no prior warning i rang seein as i had traveled down that end of the globe. Done a few deals trades since then my bank balance has never been the same but my R has never looked so good and would not be what it is today so second that thanks to the richest pimp in essex :lol:

P

pulsarboby

i aint a pimp yet as the bloke on ''only way is essex'' has just got a ferrari so makes me look like a pikey dale farm refugee lol

P

pulsarboby

haha funny thing is that i know one of the blokes in it....the guy with the ferrari his dad ''mick'' drinks in the same boozer as me and hes in the process of buying the freehold for the pub, the guys well minted up

would be a good advertisement for the R if he could swing it to get one on the programme:lol:

nimhbk

To change the topic slighty

Thanks Bob bits turned up today hopefully the car might move a meter this weekwend