Best thing?

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

I recently bought a GTiR and absolutely love it, but i wanted to ask a few questions.

The car is non modified bar a scorpion exhaust and punches 246BHP and I just wanted to know either if the car was worth more as standard or to upgrade it?

The car is fast enough for me...but maybe a few bits and bobs added (new HKS sparks, etc) would be worth investing in. The previous owner had any servicing done at Powerstation and the car has a FSH from entry into the UK and is in mint condition.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks

Chris

Keira

Spending money on them doesn't really do much to the value, they become worth what someone else is willing to pay. I've doubled what mine cost by now but that doesn't mean someone else would give me that for it :cry:

GTIR-LOZ

i think that unmodified cars will begin to fetch more as they are going to be very rare soon, however it may not be much and you will soon get used to the power and want more :twisted: so it is up to you, maybe keep the origional parts if you do modify so you can put them back on if you want to at a later stage (if you want to sell it for example)
but things like uprated spark plugs/leads etc will only serve to lengthen the life of the car anyways, and i dont really call that modifying so i say go for it :D