Best place..

A

andyz

Wheres the best place to mount an apexi AVCR and fc? I was thinkin of takin the vents out of the centre console and makin an MDF mount up. Whats everyone else done?

O

Odin

Yup a lot of people do that and i'v also seen them mounted in the sun visor as well :wink: .

Looks pretty cool mounted up there in my opinion :wink: .

rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
vpulsar said:
Yup a lot of people do that and i'v also seen them mounted in the sun visor as well :wink: .

rob

CHAV!.... :lol:

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
vpulsar said:

rob

CHAV!.... :lol:

There's me trying to be nice to everybody and you go and ruin my efforts :shock: :lol: :lol: , And your supposed to be the mod :? :roll: :lol: .

rob

A

andyz

That is a bit chavtastic! :lol: :D ill probably stick with dashmountin unless anyone can think of anythin better!

A

andyz

vpulsar said:
RishiGTiR said:
vpulsar said:
Yup a lot of people do that and i'v also seen them mounted in the sun visor as well .

Looks pretty cool mounted up there in my opinion .

rob

CHAV!....

There's me trying to be nice to everybody and you go and ruin my efforts , And your supposed to be the mod .

rob

O

Odin

andy123 said:
That is a bit chavtastic! :lol: :D ill probably stick with dashmountin unless anyone can think of anythin better!
Well if I where to be honest the best place for them would be the bin in my opinion, You should of got a power FC Pro :wink: :lol: .

rob

O

Odin

andy123 said:
you 2 falling out after spendin to much time together chopping up that poor Pulsar! :D

What do you mean he doesn't get his hands dirty :roll: :roll: :lol: .

Just comes around and eats all my burgers and drinks all my coke :shock: :roll: .

rob

A

andyz

I aint got X amount of £££ for Pro Fc, and im not intending to run that much boost so its a bit over the top.Besides it Rishi im getting this stuff off! dont say it belongs in the bin, your putting me off! :D

O

Odin

andy123 said:
I aint got X amount of £££ for Pro Fc, and im not intending to run that much boost so its a bit over the top.Besides it Rishi im getting this stuff off! dont say it belongs in the bin, your putting me off! :D
LOL, No there in good order, One is already stuck in a plate that was made for the air vent hole, The reason I like them in the sun visor's is that you can't see them 8) , so that means that they must be less chavtastic don't you think :wink: :lol: :lol: .

It was a right b@stard getting the wireing out lol :cry: .

rob

A

andyz

good stuff. just so long as you didnt bugger anything during removal! Can you keep the plate it was mounted in on?

O

Odin

andy123 said:
good stuff. just so long as you didnt bugger anything during removal! Can you keep the plate it was mounted in on?

you'ed better ask rishi fella :wink: .

rob

J

justin666

Stick it up in the top corner of the windscreen cause it not only looks good but its nicely in your eyeline aswell to see whats going on. :D Doing things differently does not make it chavtastic :lol:

J..

SickBoy

Im putting mine where the 3 dials are in the middle

i will have pillar mounted boost and oil press gauges and with my new front mounted oil cooler ,oil temp should not be a prob :D :D

Lee

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
justin666 said:
Stick it up in the top corner of the windscreen cause it not only looks good but its nicely in your eyeline aswell to see whats going on. :D Doing things differently does not make it chavtastic :lol:

J..

Haha!... i was only joking... i was going to but mine there when i used them.... Couldn't be bothered tho... And at night time they get right in your face... a little annoying for my liking...

Rishi

J

justin666

easy enuf to get round.. :D Just set the brightness values lower for night time driving.. Then when it gets dark its dims down nicely :D

It is a bit more of a ball ache to mount it up there but it is worth it :D

And its OK Rishi, i know you was joking mate :lol:

J..