bearings

M

mark gtir

Anyone know where i could get bearings on the net nissan have been no help to me keep saying my pulsar chassis code doesn't come up on there system coz it's jap any idea where i could get them on the net or a chassis code that works cause i know the sr20de in the primera or almera gti has the same bearings so surley they can get them.

thanks

John

Why not just tell them to search for a Sunny Gti-R, same car just an official import at the end of the day.

P

pulsarboby

go to a local motor factors and ask for a set for nissan sunny gtir.
i can buy them trade for £28 a hub kit

M

mark gtir

Sorry should heve been more clear there big end bearings and they won't search the car name cause they've no listing tried saying its a sunny gtir and they just say they'll need the chassis number every time and obviously mine won't match that being jap. I rang 5 dealers!!!! two of them said they'd get back to me and didn't, gettin desperate cause my mechanic is onto me to geta move on with them cause da car is takin up space. eve if i had a part number they might do something i'd say... maybe were just a bit backwards here In Ireland they dont wanna know

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
pm me your chassis number and I'll see if it comes up on my version. Send me the rnn14 number and the eby number.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
They're talking crap. I've just checked my chassis number and just searched N14 SR20DET on the European FAST and the numbers are exactly the same for both engines.
There are 6 different numbers tho, so you need to know which ones you need.
They're listed as grades 0,1 & 2. and US=0.12, 0.25 & 0.08.

jjs

im sure i have a workshop manual with the big end bearings listed, with part numbers will have a look,

M

mark gtir

pm'd ya there how would i know which ones I need. Will be tryin again next week there has to be some dealer who'll give me joy it makes no sence to me why they dont want to help me i have cash waiting for them

M

mark gtir

sweet thats what i needed will give that a go much appreciated