be warned and very afraid

mattygti-r

well just abit of advice really, i never knew that (even after owning an R for 18months) that the clutch peddle box has a habbit of going.

well the ap clutch i had in mine just shredded it, the clutch peddle got locked behind the brake, and it just got stuck in reverse i was lucky it went pop when it was on my drive.

big thanks to Olly for sorting this for me today , and i do urge you to go buy a bracket from Steve pudney to stop this happening otherwise you may end up with a car like this.......

this is where it went and needed welding

8)

LJ

Think i'd better order one of these myself as my clutch pedal has started to make some strange clicking sounds :(

Right bitch you have had to take the whole dash out!

mattygti-r

yep but its all fixed and it dont "judder" any more :)

had to make a bracket thou cos steves one i think its lost in the post :( :cry: :cry: its gone AWOL :shock: bloody post office

JIMMYBACK

thank u matty some one else has problems wiv the post office i thought it was just me :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I too have had this happen to me...

I was in the middle of the main street in Aberdeen... Friday night as 12am with all the drunks about... clutch pedal box broke... :oops:

The lads at the Garage in Wishaw sorted it for me though and fitted their own strenghening bracket... :D

R

r5ben

if that was my dash i would be pulin my hair out and going mad thats to much stress for me lol :D