Bayside blue

G

GTiR-nick

Hey!
Im looking into doing a full respray on my car and the colour im thinking of is off the R34 skyline (bayside blue) Does anyone know the colour code for this paint???
Many thanks

Fazz

Here's a pic of bayside blue. at least thats what it was advertised as. Certainly looks it anyway I think.

May hep with the choice!

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

ive got a car that will be for sale, which seems to be the same colour as that, i thought it was imperial blue

G

GTiR-nick

Defo going for that colour now, just waiting for a price on the full job now

GTiR_Mic

I can get you a price mate from my mates garage in Falkik if you want Tom.

They are going to do my acr. Getting it done in metalic or pearesant red and they will do my rust at the same time.

Mic

GTiR_Mic

It would be a rough price as they would need to see the car etc and if you had rust you wanted rid of it would depend on how bad it is.

Mic

G

GTiR-nick

only proplem is im banned till may 14th so its a case of where your based. Ive got to wait 2 weeks for a guy to come out and give me a quote as i cant drive the car to him

bawsack

Selling Up..
i thats fine just a ruff qoute if you ask them that would be a start like i got a qoute of 800 for full spray and repairs thats tempting me like.

GTiR_Mic

bawsack said:
i thats fine just a ruff qoute if you ask them that would be a start like i got a qoute of 800 for full spray and repairs thats tempting me like.
Who quoted you that?

Mic

bawsack

Selling Up..
GTiR_Mic said:
Who quoted you that?

Mic

a dude in ellon that was a while ago bot no differance to what the car looked like then to now so going to fly out and see him again to see what he says. he used to work with my dad in law at ellon automaster (nissan years ago) and set up on his own when it shut down,