bandit!

J

jimsung

Last nite some jobbie jabber reversed into the back of my car!! it was like 12 at nite, some milk company delivering. got all his details n stuff. needs new bumper, wing, rear light cluster, boot maybe. D'ya think his insurance company will get parts ok?

lakeview

i depends on how much they value your car at i think if the boots damaged they will right it off? but you can buy it back from them

mad max

Fast Guy said:
Insist it gets repaired :thumb:
like wise dont worry about it if you are still not happy with the outcome and yes you might have to pay for this get a good solicitor i did it cost me £450 but i won and got £6500 could have gone for more just my opinion

J

jimsung

yeah i will, just annoying the tits off me!! Funny thing is, the way my car was parked, the guy had driven past it, stopped a couple metres ahead of it, dropped his milk off, slapped his ford ranger in reverse and right into my car!
i woke up to my alarm. lol thought someone was stealing my car so i grabbed my baseball bat n headed outta the house! luckily he was a decent chap and stayed around to give me his details. so that'll be me for a couple weeks now. sucks!