Baily Dump Valve Performance

ShayneG

Is the bailey dump valve a good performer and what's the noise output like. I want it to sound loud ;0)

andygtir

the only one i heard on a gtir didnt sound all that, bit too quiet.

if you want loud go for the turbo xs? even the hks one is quite loud. i think james arup has a sound clip of the hks on his site www.bouncingbullet.com

Si..

i had the single piston bailey dump valve and it was loud enough, could have been louder, but you wouldnt have been dissapointed with it, my boost was at 0.9 bar, i took the car off the road and my mate put it on his car at standard boost and it was much quieter, i heard the twin piston bailey DV on a car running 1.4 bar at rolling road shootout and it was the loudest DV i've heard on a pulsar yet.

A

Anonymous

i have the baileys evo twin piston dump valve on my pulsar and it makes a very loud flutter sound :lol: maybe it's easier to hear as i have front mount, so the dump valve is not hidden away as much as it was with top mount.

Keira

chrisniss91 said:
Where can you buy the turbo xs ones from?
I got mine from impossible performance through POTN, Its a weapon amongst dump valves.

Managed a flat out full boost gear change from 2nd to 3rd yesterday right next to a traffic warden who was writing out a ticket, the f*cker jumped straight out of his skin back onto the pavement, even the missus appreaciated it for the quality, perfectly timed execution of a gear change that it was :)