AVCR problem: need help and feedback

Jobi Joba

Ok,my problem is very simple:if I change anything to one of my setting (A or B),then the same thing is done for the other setting.

In the end,I end up with twice the same setting as it seems that I'm not able to change parameters for only one settings at a time.

Trouble is,my boost with AVCR off is about 0.75bar and I plan to run 1.5 or 1.6bar boost for drag racing or in gear launches...but an everyday fast road setting like 1.2bar would be appreciated...

Am I the first one to face this problem?

kevgti-r

my one was ok for a few months :?
its not really bothered me because i keep it on high boost all the time :lol:

J

justin666

have heard of this happening to a few people.. :( Mine doesnt do it tho :D The only thing on mine that works woth both settings is the general setup.. If i alter anything on A then nothing changes on B and vice versa so i can happily switch between two completely different setups :D Guess im just lucky :D

J...

J

jiw

must be an error in certain batches, mine seems to work fine too :?

Jobi Joba

good to see I'm not the only one.

It has been wired really well (soldered carefully,etc...I've done so many AVCRs ,SAFCs and VAFCs fitting...and I have problems on mine!!! :evil: ) and has always done that...

Guess I gonna claim for warranty...

Justin:happy to know your works well...Lucky git' !!! :evil: :lol:

J

justin666

Jobi Joba said:
Justin:happy to know your works well...Lucky git' !!! :evil: :lol:
Glad that makes you happy mate :D :lol: I know you will sleep better at night now knowing my AVCR is working perfectly :D :lol:

Like you I have also fitted quite a few of these things now but have never had any problems.!! :? Like jiw says, maybe there is some problems with the software on some batches :( Seein as this model of the AVCR has been around for some years now I could only assume that APEXi at some point have tried to up update the software at some point. Does anyone know if this is the case..?? Do the earlier AVCR's run a different firmware to the ones that are being produced now..???

J..

JIMMYBACK

erm not sure if they updated the software.......only way to know post your firmare version ill find mine out n post mine later
cheers jimmy