AVC-R or Profec B ????

geetee

Hi,

I'm looking to get a boost controller of some kind to replace my current bleed valve setup :?

The AVC-R seems to have more functionality... but how much better is it than the Greddy Profec B (Spec II).

I'm lokoing to run about 1bar now but probably more later (u know what it's like! :twisted: )

I don't mind paying the extra if it's gonna be worth it.....

Any thoughts?

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

S

Sirnixalot

you have to ask yourself...will i actually use the functions that the AVC-R can do?

That should decide it for you

geetee

lol.... I know - that's the problem.

I think I might be getting the 'oooh, that sounds really useful' syndrome..... but then the novelty wears off after a month or so and you only use the few features which are available on the cheaper bit of kit anyway....

hmmph.... :( dunno

Cheers
GeeTee 8)

J

jasegould

I definately go for the Greddy....simple and easy to use, cheaper, reliable and the controller is quite small so you can discreetly hide it away somewhere...but if you wanna be flash go for the AVC-R

timmy

I've got the Greddy on mine. Cheap, easy to set up and looks quite cool. Never had any problems with it.

E

Edd

go Greddy, simple design and the profec 2(not sure if 1 can) its easy to set the boost level, and it shows your max boost and few other things.
and as jase says its fookin tiny and can be hidden discretely