autocross video

P

pulsarboby

fantastic stuff jim:thumbsup:
scoobypoo eats dust again:lol::lol:

jjs

cheers, still tyring to get the pulsar to turn quicker, some of the 2 ltr frontwheel drive cars are running welded diffs, and can keep the power on through the turns and are puting in some quick times , so will just have to keep practising, could do with a field to get out and practise in , only time in the car is at the racing, will post some more vids up soon, cheers Jim .

R

riske

Thought about getting an lsd for yours? Not even sure if it would help on a field. Bobby has used an lsd on tracks so he is a good bloke to ask

jjs

yes might be worth a try , i thought it didnt suit bobbys driving on the tarmac, but would probably bennifit on the off road tracks, will have to keep a look out for one, if one comes up for sale bob gives a shout, Jim.

P

pulsarboby

yes did have one fitted to my car and thought it wasnt very good for circuit driving. but would be excellent for for rallying and what your doing jim, also perfect for sprints and hillclimb type events!

the last one i had people were clambering over to buy it.
i will be getting one in around 3-4 weeks, its already promised to someone else but if he doesnt want it or changes his mind then il give you first dibs mr jimbo

jjs

hi , usual 1 bar mods , external oil coler, bigger radiator, and as much weight reduction as possible, would need more horsepower to try and compete with the bike engined buggys, but will try and improve my driving skills first LOL, ther was a guy used to race a pulsar a few years ago, spent a lot of money on his car, i think it was rolled and then reshelled, was supposed to be running about 400 bhp, quaife box etc, but i think he was spending too much money, so retired, dont know what happend to the car, here is a vid of him racing a buggy a few years ago, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiFrqWvnRjQ&feature=channel jim