Arc Top mount Intercooler

Spikey

As above. I going to be running a top mount this year and im after a ARC Top mount Intercooler

johnsy

I wonder how many members actually have one. I think Bob has not long just sold one too....

what you looking at paying?

Spikey

think they go for around 300 dont they?
I been thinking of making my own, I have a std one and i have a Greddy Intercooler.
So just cut to size, clean it up an welding it up and then pressure testing it ;) Ill do it that way if i dont find one plus its prob cheaper

Trip

I have one which i don't need. Pm me your best offer (including delivery) if you are still interested.

pulsarmoley

My R's fitted with one, took a couple of years to get hold of. Not sure how many other members are using them, think Bobs gonna be running one on his new track car?

whytie

Took me ages to find one also and when I did I got it for £68 on eBay bargin of the century.

Trip

It took ages hunting around to get hold of one and finally I found one.

I originally bought it for my hillclimb car, but after the first race I found out we do around 10minutes idling (with engine ON) waiting in queue until we start a 60sec race. So basically it was suffering from heatsoak and the race was too short (max 60sec) to re-cool the TMIC. Our 32Deg C climate and my matt black car do not help either.